Fetish 101: Cuckolding


While researching for a work in progress, a futuristic story about a girl who goes into the underworld to find her sister who has joined a notorious gang, I can across an awesome chart that maps out all the major fetishes. 


This chart is fascinating to me because not only does it include all the major fetishes, it shows the relationships between and among them. 


The chart got me thinking, so I started checking out other sexual habits; one I came across that intrigued me is cuckolding.

A cuckold is a man who gets off on watching his wife have sex with another men--preferably one with a big cock. The man who watches is a cuckold; the woman is a hot wife; the man who does her while the cuckold watches is a bull. 

A creepy version of cuckolding shows up in erotic suspense movies quite a bit. Some super powerful guy has a gorgeous wife he uses to lure men back to their place. She lures the unsuspecting guy in, has sex with them while her husband watches, and then bad things happen.

Somehow, I don’t think this is the way it goes this way in real life. For one thing, from what I’ve read the hot wife is usually dominant in the relationship. No dominant woman is going to get her husband do harm to her new boy toy. For another, there are everyday couples who enjoy this.


After stewing on this particular fetish for a couple weeks, I eventually turned it into a story idea. A man knows hasn’t been satisfying his wife the way she wants, but he doesn’t know what to do about it. So he does what any reasonable person would do--seeks helps.

Looking for more? Check out my second post on cuckolding and Make Me Blush available on Amazon.


Comments

Popular Posts