LA here I come!

Yes! LA here I come. I love RT as much as anyone else, but I have to admit to sneaking away from conventions from time to time to see some stuff. Don't tell anyone, but this time I plan to sneak out for a minute or two to see a live taping of Bill Maher LIVE. I have to confess, I'm not really a fan. I get mixed notes from people about whether or not I'll think he's funny, but I figure I'm in LA - I should see something TVish. Right?


  
Did you know all those TV show tapings are free? And you can get tickets easily off the net. Here's one place to check tvtix.com. Last time I looked there were seats available for the Tuesday night taping of Rules of Engagement with David Spade. If you are going to RWA national in New York in June, you can check that site for NY tickets.

I was out in LA last month and went to a taping of America's Got Talent. Did you know the clapping is fake? They tape it ahead of the acts. Am I innocent or what? I had no idea.

When I haven't zipped out for a minute to see something, you'll find me around the convention hotel. My official plans include:
  • Wednesday night Ellora's Cave party
  • Thursday morning workshop on using sensual imagery to make scenes come alive
  • Club RT most afternoons - look for me at the TEB table!
  • EBook Expo on Friday afternoon
Like always, RT promises to be a crazy event! Can't wait!

Comments

Popular Posts