Roughneck by Request Cover Magnets for Readers

-->
Want your own personal copy of this hot cover? 

Just send an email with your snail mail addy and I'll be happy to mail you a cover magnet.

isabelle@isabelledrake.com

What reviewers are saying:

"A quick read that sucks you in and holds your interest. The characters are easy to like and while there are times when Sadie’s inner demons try to break free Mason proves that he can help Sadie master her fears and help steer her through her sexual rebirth."


-->
"This is the perfect example of what Exotika should be. Great characters, enough plot to make the story flow and burn me up love. Ms Drake has done a fantastic job creating a tale that kept me pulled in and made my mouth water with want for a taste ;) If this story is any clue as to what can be expected all I can say is WOO HOO!!!! look out ladies, you may need a new pack of batteries!"


Comments

Popular Posts