Used and Liking It


So I was at the annual Memorial Day used book sale picking up some paperbacks, gladly preparing to pay the .50 each because all the money raised goes the the local library - and there nestled between a Marian Keyes and Heather Graham was a Melissa Ford. Four Weeks by Melissa Ford to be exact. Why does that matter? Because I'm Melissa Ford and Four Weeks is my book.


Too funny! I think seeing one of your books at a used book sale must be some type of author turning point. Like the first time you get offered a free coffee at a book store. It's one of those things you don't think about or expect, but when it happens you get that somehow you've crossed some thresold.


Of course I bought it. And if you're the first person who emails me, I'll send it to you.

Congrats to Karen from Tulsa! The book is on the way...

Comments

Popular Posts