Giving away my RT swag!



Awesome RT Swag!

I'm am *starting* to clean up my office which is still in its post-RT state. I know...RT was about a month ago, but well, yeah. About that.

As you can see, I haven't found the time (or is it motivation?) to deal with the wireless keyboard that stopped working. Or the piles and piles of who knows what.

 But - I did manage to sort out my RT swag and I'm looking to give it away.

If you'd like some, send me a self-addressed envelope and I'll stuff it full of whatever I can get to fit. The bigger the envelope, the more stuff.

 If you'd like one of the calendars, send me a note ahead of time. Since I only have three, I'll hold the calendars for the first three who request them.


2 EC Calendars and 1 from Hot Damn Designs
Send your envelope to:
Isabelle Drake
PO Box 144
Dansville MI 48819 USA

Calendar request to:
isabelle@isabelledrake.com


Comments

Popular Posts