Used and Liking It


So I was at the annual Memorial Day used book sale picking up some paperbacks, gladly preparing to pay the .50 each because all the money raised goes the the local library - and there nestled between a Marian Keyes and Heather Graham was a Melissa Ford. Four Weeks by Melissa Ford to be exact. Why does that matter? Because I'm Melissa Ford and Four Weeks is my book.


Too funny! I think seeing one of your books at a used book sale must be some type of author turning point. Like the first time you get offered a free coffee at a book store. It's one of those things you don't think about or expect, but when it happens you get that somehow you've crossed some thresold.


Of course I bought it. And if you're the first person who emails me, I'll send it to you.

Congrats to Karen from Tulsa! The book is on the way...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boat House punch, party size recipe

a breakfast martini? yes.

writers talking about writing and creativity, podcast